The correct Email Server Settings for POP3, IMAP and SMTP are:
IMAP Server Settings (Incoming) – Recommended*
When using IMAP, your e-mail messages stay stored on NTCNet’s servers. This includes your Inbox, Sent Items and other Saved Folders.
- IMAP Server (Incoming) – mail.ntcnet.com
- SSL Encrypted Port Number – 993
POP3 Server Settings (Incoming)
POP3 is the Post Office Protocol for retrieving e-mail messages. Your client downloads your e-mails from the NTCNet server to your Inbox, then deletes the server copy. Your e-mail messages are stored locally on your device.
- POP Server (Incoming) – mail.ntcnet.com
- SSL Encrypted Port Number – 995
SMTP Server Settings (Outgoing)
- SMTP Server (Outgoing) – mail.ntcnet.com
- SSL Encrypted Port Number – 465
- SMTP Authentication is Mandatory
For faster and easier access to your email, you can use NTCNet’s Webmail from any internet connected device with a web browser by clicking the button below.Access Webmail
Our Internet Help Desk is Open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week and can he reached at: 315.845.8122, otherwise you can contact us during normal business hours by clicking the button below.Contact Support