NTCNet is committed to providing the most reliable communications services to our customers. However, in light of the current Coronavirus pandemic, the way in which we interact with our customers will have to change. Effective immediately, the following changes will be in place:
- Due to the Coronavirus being classified as a Pandemic and a National Emergency being declared, we are closing the Lobby for our Business Office.
- NTCNet will address the possibility of opening on a week to week basis.
- Calls, emails and support calls can still be made as usual, as our Business Hours will not change.
- Our drop slot to the right side of our porch is available for payments. In addition, payments may be made over the phone, online and mailed.
- Our tech support will still be available 24/7 by calling 315.845.8122.
Installations & Troubles:
- All installations have been postponed until further Coronavirus information is available.
- Troubles will be addressed, even after hours, to the side of the customers premise and to the best of our abilities.
- We will do temporary service connections to accommodate the customer as best as possible, including equipment. Techs may be able to talk customer through internal install over the phone.
- We will be utilizing our Website and Facebook page for ongoing information.
- Customers can also call during Business Hours to get current information at 315.845.8112.
For the latest Coronavirus updates, please visit the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website or .
We apologize, but the health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. We will continue to keep you updated and we thank you for your understanding.
Thank you & STAY SAFE!