NTCNet Coronavirus Updates 6/12/20
NTCNet is committed to continuing to provide the most reliable and robust communications services to our customers. We are considered an Essential Service and will continue to operate under the Governor’s Stay at Home Order.
Please be aware for SCAMMERS who may claim to be NTCNet and contact you to collect past due balances or threaten to disconnect your service. NTCNet never demands payment through the use of a prepaid debit card. Scammers may also try to obtain personal information, including Social Security numbers, bank routing numbers or other personal information. Report suspicious activity to local law enforcement and call us at 315.845.8112. Additionally please find details regarding specific COVID-19 SCAMS from our New York Attorney General, the Federal Trade Commission and the Federal Communications Commission.
Due to the current and evolving Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, the following changes will remain in effect:
- The Business Office lobby will remain closed until further notice.
- NTCNet will address the possibility of opening on a week to week basis.
- Normal calls, emails and support calls/support chat can still be made as usual, as our Business Hours will not change.
- Our drop slot to the right side of our porch is available for payments. Payments may be made over the phone, online and mailed.
- Our tech support service will still be available 24/7 by calling 315.845.8122.
Installations & Troubles
- All non-essential installations have been postponed until further notice.
- Essential installations (students, teachers, government workers, etc. with official ID) will still be performed. Internal installation work may need to be performed by the customer, with assistance from the technician over the phone or through the door/window.
- Service troubles will be handled, even after hours, to the side of the customers premise and to the best of our abilities internally.
- We will be utilizing our Website and Facebook page for ongoing information updates.
- Customers can also call during normal Business Hours to get current information.
For Coronavirus updates, please visit the New York State Department of Health or the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, but the health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority. We will continue to keep you updated and we thank you for your understanding.
Click here to read previous Coronavirus Updates.